|Natural Cures Vitamins and Minerals Vitamin Inositol Supplements|
Inositol is a number of Vitamin B group. It is a crystalline compound, soluble in water and has sweet taste, but is not a carbohydrate. It is stable in heat, but is destroyed by sulphur drugs, alcohol, and coffee.
• It helps in transportation of fat.
• It provides nourishment of brain cells.
• It helps in lowing of cholesterol.
• It promotes healthy hair, and prevents eczema.
Natural Sources of Inositol
Important sources of Inositol are brewer’s yeast, beans, wheat germ, grapefruit, raisins, unrefined molasses, peanuts and cabbage.
Daily Requirement of Inositol
The RDA is considered as 500 mg for children and 1000mg for adults.
• The deficiency of Inositol may have symptoms of Alopecia or patchy baldness, raised blood pressure, liver hardening and its malfunction, gastritis, eczema.
• Its deficiency in animals can cause alopecia in mice and a peculiar eye (known as spectacle eye condition) in rats.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.