|Natural Cures Weight Loss Green Tea for Weight Loss|
Green Tea for Weight Loss
Green tea is very effective in natural weight loss. Besides loosing weight, it also has several other health benefits. Green tea contains a number of things that are reported to be very healthful for you. Among these are:
Tannins, phenols, polyphenols, and flavanoid compounds, the amino acid theanine, and catechins of which EGCG seems to be the most beneficial.
Green tea increases fat metabolism which means the rate at which you burn calories and the body's ability to burn fat increases. The studies seem to point to a connection between the caffeine in green tea and the epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) which causes a boost in noradrenaline. Noradrenaline helps your body boost your metabolism and suppress your appetite.
Green Tea Benefits in Weight Loss
• Green tea increases your metabolism: Studies shows that green tea extract increases the metabolic rate by 4%. These effects are probably due to the high concentrations of catechin polyphenols found in green tea. These work to help intensify levels of fat oxidation and thermogenesis (the rate at which your body burns calories).
• Green tea inhibits fat absorption and helps glucose regulation: Reports says that the catechins in green tea help to inhibit the movement of glucose into fat cells. Green tea may also act as al glucose regulator. It helps to slow the rise in blood sugar after a meal. This prevents high insulin spikes (lots of insulin promotes fat storage) and the subsequent fat storage.
• 3 – 5 cups of green tea per day is effective in noticeable weight loss. Doing this can help you burn an extra 70 calories per day which amounts to 7 pounds per year.
Other Benefits of Green Tea on Health
• It helps in protecting skin from ultraviolet radiation.
• It helps in increasing normal life span.
• It also protect against a number of different cancers.
• It Increases antioxidant levels in the body.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.