|Natural Cures Weight Loss Quick Weight Loss|
Quick Weight Loss
Weight Loss can be easy with healthy eating, a sensible exercise program, well planed daily routine and proper health care. If you can master these elements, chances are you will be successful not only when it comes to losing weight, but maintaining weight loss as well.
Below are some quick weight loss tips:
• Don’t skip your breakfast. It’s the beginning of your day and you must take some nutritious food. It keeps your fit and also plays an important role in weight loss.
• Prepare your own food as much as possible. It will be more hygienic and keeps you healthy.
• Drink 8-10 glasses of water each day. Also drink a glass of water after each snack.
• Take a good multi-vitamin. It will fill the unoccupied gap which is required by your complete diet.
• If possible drink a little warm water. Add lemon juice in it for better result.
• Eat lots of fiber. Foods that are high in fiber are low in calories. Examples include apples, rice cakes, carrots, and whole grains. Also, diets that are high in fiber reduce your risk for colon cancer and helps lower your cholesterol.
• Add dairy to your diet. Recent studies have shown that adults who eat at least 3 dairy products a day lost more weight than those who did not. Researchers attribute this to the fact that calcium increases fat breakdown in fat cells.
• Do daily exercises. It may be walking, jogging, aerobics or swimming or whatever that you enjoy.
• Avoid drinking alcohol. Rich in sugars and carbohydrates, alcohol is a calorie-rich substance. Furthermore, alcohol acts as an inhibitor for burning fat, allowing your body to store it more quickly.
• Try to take a low GI (Glycemic Index) diet. These foods are nutritious and will aid your body in burning fats and calories at a quicker pace. This diet includes many of your favorite fruits, vegetable, meats, dairy, and grain products.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.