|Natural Cures Weight Loss Weight Loss Programs|
Weight Loss Programs
There are some very useful daily habits that will surely help you speed up your weight loss and makes your weight loss program a great success. These are:
• Plan your diet chart with low calorie food. It may include fiber rich foods, fruits and vegetables. Once your meals are planned, try not to change them for highly calories choice.
• Do not skip breakfast. This is your main meal to start your day and avoid craving during the day.
• For coffee drinkers, it is suggested to have coffee before your morning meal because it boosts fat burn.
• Consume daily calcium to speed up fat loss. You can have a yogurt in the morning. A cup of yogurt gives you 50% of calcium of the daily recommended value.
• Have a cup of green tea in the morning to speed up your metabolism naturally.
• Take a cup of black tea, preferable at lunch or mid day. Studies indicate that the combination of caffeine and flavonoids reduces appetite by 45% and increases your metabolic rate.
• Drink at least 8 glass of water daily. It helps you to eliminate wasted toxins and sets your body's metabolic thermostat.
• Garnish your salad with lemon juice, or balsamic vinegar, and olive oil. It is low calorie food and helps in weight loss.
• Have at least 3-5 vegetables servings.
• Have at least 2-4 fruit servings.
• Do a minimum of 30 minutes cardio exercises.
• Meditate to release negative thoughts; it will help you keep a winning attitude towards your weight loss plan.
• Take Red Panax Ginseng (liquid) to boost your stamina and complete your workout; hence burning more calories.
• Sleep 6-8 hours daily. Last but most effective part of your weight loss program.
Home Remedies |
Vitamins and Minerals |
Natural Skin Care |
Ayurveda | Meditation | Yoga | Massage Therapy | Aromatherapy | Hair Loss | Weight Loss
-- Men Health | Women Health | Senior Health --
About us | Links | Sitemap (1, 2) | Health Articles | Natural Cure Blog
Copyright © Natural-Cure-Guide.com All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Information provided on this site is for educational purposes. The information in not given as medical advice nor is it intended to propose or offers to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.